My client, an established provider of purpose built student accommodation are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager. In this role you will be responsible for:driving the...
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Facilities Manager on a part time basis, working 2 days a week.
This role would involve liaising with landlords, security, third party agents, suppliers, cleaners and other various parties. You will also be responsible for ensuring that fire assessments are completed and all compliance is adhered to accordingly.
This role will allow you the opportunity to work for an established company, in gaining invaluable and specialist experience.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- As Facilities Manager you will assist in preparing the service charge budgets, liaise with agents and landlords re hard & soft service partners
- As part of your role you will manage cleaners on-site as well as ground staff
- You will also be responsible for all on-site compliance
- You will serve as the main contact when liaising with landlords and agents
- Managing on-site security and rotas
- You will ideally hold experience of working with managing agents and landlords
- Good knowledge of service charge budgets
- Experienced in dealing with on-site service providers, i.e. Cleaners and maintenance etc.
- An impressive track record of managing hard & soft services
- Confident in dealing with health & safety issues competently
- Experienced in compliance management
- Proven work experience in managing and coordinating all on-site facilities management
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or call Steve as soon as possible on 07525873242.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.