Do you want to work for one the leading retailers? Do you have experience and passion for customer services? Are you looking to work...
Tate are working with a client located in Sowton, Exeter. This is a permanent position based in the clients head office. Working Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm. Salary: up to £28,000
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Technical Customer Services Manager. The purpose of this role is to take all customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice. This role requires the skill to resolve customer's issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances. A knowledge of heating appliances of all fuel types, their installation and servicing is highly advantageous for this role.
The Technical Customer Service Advisor role will greatly benefit from having one or more of the following training elements to carry out the work:
Gas Safe Certification
CCN1 - Domestic Core Gas Safety HTR1 - Gas Fires & Wall Heaters CONGLP1 - LPG Changeover CPA1 - Combustion Analysis
Hetas H002 (Solid fuel regulations and Standards) Hetas H003 (Dry Appliance Installer) Hetas H004 (Wet Appliance installer) Hetas H006 (Internal twin wall chimney system installer) Part P Electrical Safety
Suitable experience within the heating industry will also be taken into account for applicants without the essential qualifications.
- To resolve technical issues raised by our clients customers, end users and members of the general public.
- To handle calls, faxes and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety on any of our products.
- To be an ambassador for our client, increasing their customer satisfaction with their products and service.
- Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry.
- To be at all times smart and courteous whilst carrying out this important task in a professional manner.
- To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users to resolve the issue.
- To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system.
- To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use.
- Excellent verbal communication skills over the telephone, written communication through either e-mail or letter.
- Proactive approach to keeping records and reports up to date.
- Diplomatic nature to ensure company policy is followed and customers are left satisfied.
- Knowledge of software program's including email and Word and a propensity to learn new programs such as our CRM system.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service assistance.
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Flexi Time (if applicable)
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
- Free Parking
TYPICAL WORKING HOURS:
09:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.