HR Administrator Our client based in Winchester is looking for a temporary member of staff to join their friendly hard working team from now...
A leading, global Media company based in West London is seeking an entry level employee with a passion to forge a career in Human Resources. A superb opportunity to join a fast paced HR team with a huge exposure to the wonders of the HR world.
You will be supporting a great team of hard working, and fun, HR professionals with the following;
- starter, changes, leaver processes including contracts and other employment documentation
- co-ordinate and administer the company benefit schemes (healthcare, pension, and life cover)
- liaising with new, existing and leaving employees to deal with any queries, information required to ensure a high level of communication and efficiency
- maintaining and updating employee records - absence and holidays, bank /address changes etc
- supporting the HR Managers with reporting, processes and added workload
- supporting the HR team with project based work
- a strong attention to detail - in the world HR, little mistakes can be huge!
- excellent verbal and written skills - you will be liaising with a wide range of people up to CEO
- a numerical eye - you don't have to be a maths genius, just an eye for a numerical mistake
- a team player who listens, takes direction and takes initiative - they have a superb team spirit and want someone who will be a positive addition
- can handle pressure and be unflappable - this is a busy team and at times the workload can get overwhelming so the trick is to keep your cool
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- season ticket loan
- team away days
- sociable team and company
- subsidised canteen and breakout areas
These opportunities do not come round very often, certainly not with this amazing company, so apply today for the chance of an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.