We are currently working, exclusively, on a 6 month fixed term contract PA role for an international recognised organisation based in Holborn. This role will...
HR Coordinator 6 Months FTC - £22k to £25k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Based within the city centre of St Albans, our client a recognised and renowned charitable service provider with an excelling reputation within the housing field are currently on the recruit for an Access systems SUPERUSER to their existing HR team on an interim contract basis to support for the next 6 months.
This position in addition to the assisting in the configuration of the implementation of a new systems will also encompass all areas relating to HR and therefore a generalist knowledge will also be required.
Supporting the HR team daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Leading the implementation and transformation of the existing HR/Payroll systems (from Pyramid to Access) to completion
- Training of relevant staff to HR related systems
- Reviewing the projects schedule and ensuring effective communication with the project team
- Provide KPI's, regulated reports and adhoc statistical reports
- Assisting in employees communication and engagement including carrying out staff inductions, absence management, appraisal and reviews
- Talent acquisition
- Monthly payroll administration
- Working alongside the HR Manager and providing daily updates
- Assisting the HR team with any other adhoc duties as required
Skills and experience required:-
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience
- CIPD Qualified (associate level or equivalent)
- Excellent project management skills
- Access systems SUPERUSER!
- The ability to take ownership, be self-motivated and highly organised
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Previous working experience in a charitable environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.