Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Hitchin? Tate are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators at Hitchin's biggest employer ReAssure.ReAssure...
Job Title - Customer Focused Administrator
Salary - £17,500/£18,500
Have you got inbound Call Centre experience and Administration experience?
The Customer Support Consultant we are looking for will provide high-quality resolution to general and complex or specialist inbound queries into the Customer Services Centre via a range of channels and supply information to customer groups through outbound contact.
- Providing a customer focused, multi-channel inbound service
- Greeting and assisting customers in a professional and friendly manner to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Handling customer inquiries via inbound channels (voice, email, web-chat etc.)
- Communicating effectively and employing appropriate questioning techniques to identify customer needs
- Responding to and resolving general and complex or specialist enquiries from all customers across a variety of channels, predominantly via inbound telephone contact
- Ensuring an up to date knowledge of specialist areas such as housing, welfare & benefits, employability and disclosure
- Utilising knowledge tools effectively to ensure the accuracy of all information provided
- Working with other functions of the CRC's and external providers as required to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Experience within customer service is essential
- You must be positive and friendly with the ability to build rapport with various people
- Resolving complex queries
- Knowledge of the issues facing probation service users and the services available to assist them
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.