An exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Executive to join an innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based in City of London. This role is...
IT Application Support - £30,000 - £35,000 St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our Client a successful and progressive player in the construction industry are currently seeking an IT Application Support to assist in providing remote and onsite support to their Head Office as well as external sites. Primarily the role will be responding to issues with focus to application and programming support but occasional onsite installation of hardware will be required so a generalist knowledge in all matters in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support is essential!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- To ensure that ICT infrastructure operates at optimum capacity with minimum disruption to business operations
- To assist users with IT support - onsite and remote
- On site installations of hardware including desktop PC's thin client workstations and other end user configuration items as required
- To resolve and provide support for company owned devices eg telephone as mobile devices
- To provide assistance to users in resolving end user IT issues and change requests (i.e. starters, leavers, user set up and access permissions)
- Data analysis, system interrogation, reporting and maintenance
- Prioritising troubleshooting and managing time in order to achieve effective resolve
- Delivery of training on existing and new systems
- Undertaking any other reasonable requests in line with business objectives
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience working in an IT service desk and in-house IT support role
- Knowledge of Bistrack, Great Plains, Crystal Reports
- and SQL experience
- MS applications knowledge including Excel (Visual Basic Macros), Word (Mail Merge) PowerPoint etc
- Strong ability to troubleshoot
- High attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Deadline orientated
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.