1st/2nd Line Support Milton KeynesFull time Monday to FridayTemp-to-Perm Competitive PayOpportunities for progression A 1st/2nd Line Support position has arisen within a growing and innovative...
Role: 1st and 2nd Line IT Helpdesk Support
Employment Type: Permanent
Hours: Shifts to cover 8am to 6pm - Full time - 37.5 hours a week
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an IT Support Analyst to be a contact and take ownership of all service desk requests and see through to resolution of any issues. We are looking for someone with the technical ability of 1st and 2nd line support.
Duties will include:
- Providing support to users on how to use technology
- Management and distribution of mobile, computing and software assets
- Providing a measurable first time fix resolution to customers
- Supporting IT training over the phone or through material creation
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to provide subcontracted services
- Completing system administration tasks for products and services used by the company
- Reporting on asset management - providing report analysis and updating key IT information
- Ideally you will have a foundation knowledge of ITIL v2 or v3 standards
- A customer first mentality with excellent communication skills
- Prioritisation and planning skills
- Able to manage your own KPI's
- A proactive approach
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.