AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
Tate are working with a client located in Tiverton, Devon. This is a permanent position based in the clients head office. Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Salary: up to £18,000
The Technical Administrator is responsible for the day to day administration duties relating to all customer issues.
Our client works with some of the UK's largest house builders to deliver high quality sustainability advice and assessments to the construction industry. Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated Administrator to provide support to the consultant team in the production of Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs). The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to manage a busy and time-critical schedule of work. Good attention to detail is essential as the role requires a high degree of accuracy and organisational skills.
- Reviewing schedules issued by clients to identify when EPCs will be required.
- Requesting technical information and confirmations from client technical departments.
- Preparing databases with information and addresses.
- Entering data and preparing EPCs for lodgment.
- Uploading documents to client on-line portals.
- Providing cover for the Admin Support Team including processing air test results and quoting.
- Ongoing training will be provided but candidates will preferably:- Be computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to self-manage a busy and time-critical schedule of work.
- Be able to input data efficiently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
Contract: Full time, permanent position - a six-month probation period applies.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Tiverton, Devon
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.