A Service Coordinator is required to join a highly respected business based in Hitchin. You will play a key role in scheduling engineers. We are...
Rare opportunity to learn Import/Export with full training provided
Established brand based in Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit an Export Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have worked in a B2B environment processing complex sales orders with a keen and willing attitude to learn Import/Export
Tate's client offers a convenient location with parking, full structured training for role in a friendly open plan office. Hours of work Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm, salary £19,000
The role is to manage the order process from input through to delivery including shipping documentation, liaising with customers, dealing with enquiries and responding to emails.
Required Skills & Experience for role:
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in a B2B environment processing complex orders. This experience is essential to be considered for role and training
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Strong communication skills to customers (written and verbal)
- Problem solving skills
- Support customers from enquiry to receipt of goods
- Maintain all shipping documentation and records for internal and external purposes
- Ensure all phone calls and emails are answered in a professional manner
- Process all customer orders and enquiries according to the legal requirements for exporting products
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
If you feel you have all the requirements for the position please contact Tate on 01442 345210 or attach your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.