Attentive | Organised | Proactive | Accurate | Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support our...
Attentive | Organised | Proactive | Accurate | Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support our clients finance team who are based in Poole
Full Time | £18,000 - £23,000 | parking | 25 days holiday + bank holidays | Flexible working
You will be working for an expanding precision engineering company
A brief overview of responsibilities are as follows;
- Data entry of all purchase invoices
- Ensure all purchase invoices are approved correctly and chase where necessary
- Follow up outstanding info where necessary
- Upload sales invoices and monitor payment
- Assist Finance Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Management of monthly payment runs
- Resolve all queries with suppliers
- Review and identify anomalies as requested
- Filing all invoices and paperwork, reconciliation of petty cash
- Record sales invoices, send statements and chase payment
- Allocate all payments
- Sales ledger and payroll holiday cover where necessary
Ideally you will need;
- To be experienced in all aspects of purchase ledger/sales ledger
- To be able to work to tight deadlines
- To work on own initiative
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.