AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Administrator based in Brighton, to cover maternity for a fixed period of 15 months, to start in October, £19-21k doe. Our client, an IT software specialist, is looking for someone to perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support the business and their field based engineers and sales people. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with sales order processing and placing supplier orders on Sage CRM and Excel.
- Being first point of contact for all calls and enquiries.
- Co-ordinating diaries and providing admin support to the sales team, engineers and MD.
- Ad-hoc support and preparing for exhibitions.
- Debt collecting and liaising with customers' account departments.
- Producing invoices,
- Support, prepare and attend exhibitions
The Sales Administrator will have the following experience and skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Proven administration and customer support experience, gained from a fast paced environment.
- Candidates that have worked in a similar engineering, technical or computing background is highly desirable.
- Confident, strong communication and interpersonal skills, methodical and organised.
- A willingness to get stuck in with whatever responsibility comes their way.
The hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. Benefits include 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and pension. Small friendly company with views of the sea. Candidates must be available to start in October and commit to the whole contract. Informal first interviews immediately with face to face interviews scheduled for 20 September.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.