An immediate opportunity has arisen to work for a large multi national organisation in their busy Finance Department.We have a job for an...
Job title: Purchasing Assistant
Salary £16,500 - £18,000
My client, a creative agency based in great offices in Southwark are seeking a Purchasing assistant to come on board and support the finance team. This is a central role in the business, to ensure all expenses in the company are accounted for. If you are highly numerate with good A-level maths, a self-starter and someone who likes to take initiative, I'd like to hear from you. This is a great entry level role, prior experience is not required.
- Process company purchase orders
- Assist the finance manager in checking and matching invoices to ensure clients are paid on time
- Assist in setting up new supplier and clients
- Managing all amazon purchases and statements
- Managing all Credit card purchases and statements
- Dealing with the company pay-pal account
Whilst this is not a creative role, you will have the opportunity to work for a creative company who boast an impressive and current client base!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.