We are currently working, exclusively, on a 6 month fixed term contract PA role for an international recognised organisation based in Holborn. This role will...
Job Title: Executive Assistant Project Coordinator
Location: Covent Garden
Salary: £35 - £45K
My client, a global exec search company based in Covent Garden are seeking an EA to come on board to support a Partner who is based in their offices in Sweden. Working based in their head office in London, you will carry out a dual role, remotely, supporting the partner with key Executive Assistant duties whilst also coordinating some key projects. This is a great opportunity to work for a highly successful company, who work with leading brands and organisations and you will be surrounded by a great team too!
Previous experience working within an Executive search or recruitment environment is essential to this role. If you are a natural born multi-tasker, with a positive and upbeat attitude and previous relevant experience, I want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Partner's schedule to ensure that they meet their client, BD and internal objectives
- Manage all communication with clients and other team members - inbound/outbound
- Look after a wealth of complex and ever-changing travel arrangements; domestic & international
- Process expenses
- Produce BD materials and keep all relevant records up to date
- Proactively deal with issues as they arise
- Liaise between clients and candidates to set up meetings, internationally and locally as required
- Manage multiple diaries both internally and externally
- Manage all travel and logistics issues on your allocated projects
- Keep up to date on project progress and follow up to make sure that next steps are completed for each project / candidate
- Prepare and check all client documentation to ensure that documents are sent out complete, up to date and on time
- Assist in managing all communications with clients and candidates as needed
- Flag up any issues to the project team and act as a 'solutions person' where possible
Other general duties:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and looking after clients interviewing from our office
- Filtering incoming calls including dealing with new business/candidate enquiries as necessary
- Helping to cover the Project Coordinators during holiday periods;
- Helping with deliveries, office admin, IT issues and facilities management
- Assisting with event planning and attending company-wide events.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.