Do you have call centre experience? Tate are looking for talented Customer Service Advisor to work for TK Maxx and Homesense, part of TJX...
Member Service Advisor 6 Months FTC - £19,380 St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our Client a trusted and well established business to central St Albans are currently on the recruit for a highly organised and customer service focused Member Service Advisor with strong administrative skill and tenacious attitude to getting the job done!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- To ensure a professional and efficient management of incoming calls as well as proactively ensuring timely response
- Providing comprehensive advise on services and enquiry handling, order taking and issue resolution over telephone, web and email
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Accurate maintenance of internal databases
- Other general administrative tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the team
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skill
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Exemplary customer service skill
- The ability to influence and manage relationships
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.