12 Months Maternity Cover
Salary - £31500 + Great Benefits
Leading Construction firm based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Document Controller to join a busy team on a 12 months Maternity contract.
You will provide a consistent and timeous service to contract teams by ensuring that project information / documentation is captured within the corporate Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) for ease of retrieval by site teams. Reporting to the Systems Manager and working alongside the internal contract teams; Design Management and Project Management.
- Support the design team ensuring all design information is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner and issued within set time scales
- Ensure company and project information management protocols and procedures are followed
- Be communication liaison for the design and site teams including key documentation and handover information
- Build effective working relationships with all members of the site team, up to and including Director level
- Support the Viewpoint Champion for the project team
- Support the relevant Teams with the workflow process
- Creating internal and external document containers with template
- Manage registers and audit site records regularly to ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Generate and issue reports to internal/external parties when required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Aware of individual Health and Safety responsibilities and adheres to company health and safety policy and procedures
- A highly organised approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- The ability to effectively and proactively co-ordinate multiple activities under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and communicate with all members of the site team and the wider team if required
- The ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with knowledge/experience of Microsoft suite, i.e. outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of using Viewpoint for Projects is essential
- Relevant degree and/or experience of working in information management or related field
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Document Control Process at operational level
- Willingness to undertake relevant professional qualifications
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted