Do you currently work in a Travel Agents and you are looking for your next move on the career ladder plus you don't want to...
Do you work within the Pensions and Investment industry? Are you local to Hertfordshire and looking to ditch the commute into London? Then we may have the opportunity for you.
Based in scenic offices in Welwyn, my client who organises events in Western and Northern Europe as well as the UK for the Pensions and Investment Industry are seeking an Investor Relations Executive to join their team.
This role will include elements of international travel, approximately 12 times a year.
Overall responsibilities of the role include:
- Engaging with delegates to ensure they are aware of any upcoming events
- Build strong relationships with businesses and delegates, promoting the benefits of attending the events
- Work with the Database Team to determine the appropriate contact to speak with
- Maintain knowledge of the Pensions and Investment Industry
- Represent the company at events
If you have experience within the Pensions and Investment Industry (essential) and you are looking for a new opportunity, then apply today or get in touch with to find out more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.