Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Property Company in Hove are looking for a permanent Property Administrator to join their small established team, £16-20k doe.
This is very heavily administration based and will require someone of a methodical nature with good numeracy. Duties to include:
- Sift through emails, writing and distributing to team.
- Answer phone and take messages for colleagues out of office.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Put together property packs
- Update inspection reports.
- Draft letters, scanning, photocopying, dealing with post.
- Chase outstanding issues with property contractors.
- Ensure keys are available for contractors attending site.
-Collate invoices for year end
- Supporting office with any ad-hoc administration work.
Naturally you will be organised, friendly, confident, with a "can do" attitude and strong communication skills. Must have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. It is essential that you drive for this role and have previous minute taking experience.
Client is also looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator, £20k, good knowledge of Excel.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, £16-20k, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. Immediate interviews.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.