An immediate opportunity has arisen to work for a large multi national organisation in their busy Finance Department.We have a job for an...
Property Company in Hove are looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join their small established team, £18-20k doe.
This is very heavily administration based and will require someone of a methodical nature with good numeracy. Duties to include:
- Maintaining a record of cheques
- Enter monies received on a daily basis
- Input of budgets onto QUBE (will train on this)
- Printing of budgets for distribution
- Print ground rent notices
- Send out demands
- Distribute year end accounts and print accompanying reports
- Collate invoices for year end
- Frank post
- Answer the telephone for the accounts department and deal with enquiries
Naturally you will be organised, friendly, with a willing "can do" attitude and strong communication skills. Must have good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm, £18-20k, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. Immediate interviews.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.