Casual Receptionist Work Part Time and Full Time Hours Monday Friday Pay is £8 per hour As a Receptionist, you will be the first point...
My client owns one of the tallest building in the UK based in Canary Wharf. Theyhave an amazing opportuniyt for a Corporate Receptionist to start ASAP on a permanent basis. The role is paying between £25,000 per annum - £26,500 per annum. The working hours will be Monday to Friday for 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day on a rota pattern between 7am - 7pm. Applicants must be flexible.
You will ensure outstanding and exceptional client care and personal service to all stakeholders in the clients business which includes visitors, clients and internal stakeholders.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors
- Liaising with meeting hosts re their clients and meeting requirements on the day
- Issue visitor passes using the agreed process and procedures
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly
- At all times ensure you provide a consistent service
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for my client
- To supervise meeting room events and other requested bookings; and to ensure that all the relevant information is researched accurately and forwarded as appropriate
- To supervise the reservation of meeting-rooms, as required, on the system; the efficient taking and delivery of clients; messages; and the care and collection of unaccompanied luggage
- To promote best practice and client/customer care at all times and to supervise the "meet and greet" service
We are looking for:
- Experience in frontline customer service within a similar environment/position
- Confidence and charisma
- Previous experience working in a 5* corporate/Hotel environment essential
- Great organisational skills
- Positive approach and proactive 'can do' approach to problem solving
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Experience working in a corporate and or legal environmentIf you are interested in further Front of House jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.