Junior Administrator My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate Administration,...
Are you looking to work for a company long term that can offer various career progression routes?
If so Tate are working with an amazing accountancy firm who are on the lookout for Semi Senior Auditors.
Flexible working hours
Starting basic between £21'000 - £26'000 per anumm
You will be dealing with a varied portfolio of audit/non-audit clients. You will have strong technical ability and excellent client facing skills.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
The successful candidate will ideally:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified (or nearly qualified)
- 1-2 years practice experience
- Accounts Preparation experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have the ability to work as part of a team possess a mixture of audit and non audit skills
- Ideally some practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax
If you're interested and would like to know more contact Tom.Halsall@ Tate.co.uk or apply online today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.