AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
Team Support Administrator
My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate Administration, from Solicitors, Banks, Corporate and State Trustees through to charities, professional administrators and executors.The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Public Domain team in a timely and professional manner.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide effective and efficient administrative service, including scanning, photocopying and filing, to Case Managers and the rest of the team
- To assist Case Managers with written correspondence and report preparation
- To offer telephone answering support
- To pick up and take post when required
- To prepare marketing packs
- To undertake training and development as specified by the Line Manager
- Ensure that your workstation is kept clean and tidy
- Any other additional duties appropriate to the post as requested
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Problem solving skills and the ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
- Ability to deal with members of the public in a courteous manner
- Autonomous working
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.