Tate are currently recruiting for a Trainee Property Management Officer to join our client, one of the UK's top housing associations based in Barnet, North...
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Mon-Fri
We are currently recruiting for a Property officer for our client located in Andover. This is a really busy and varied role, where you will need some knowledge of housing and property. The successful candidate will need to drive, as it is not a purely office based role, you will be out and about some of the time visiting properties, running inspections and liaising with tenants.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaising with residents and implementing improvements for communal areas
- Carrying out inspections and fire risk assessments in communal areas owned by the company, reporting any issues to Health and Safety officer
- Completing all reports and paperwork within time frames
- Managing and improving housing estates, dealing with issues efficiently e.g. graffiti/ abandoned cars etc.
- Being the first point of contact face to face and on the phone dealing with enquiries, regarding tenancy and estate matters
- Carrying out Tenancy checks and property inspections on a regular basis to properties .
- Advising tenants on property works that are required in line with company standards
- Maintaining up to date electronic records keeping track of ongoing cases and running reports.
- Ad hoc general admin duties e.g. filing/scanning
This is a great opportunity for an efficient, approachable and organised candidate with experience in the property sector to join a well-established company on a temporary basis.
- Free onsite parking
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: £10 per hour
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.