A prestigious property firm located in central Exeter are looking to recruit a Property Administrator. The main duties are as follows;Organising viewingsSupporting customers with information...
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Mon-Fri
Duration: 6-8 weeks
We are currently recruiting for a Property administrator for our client located in Andover. This is a temporary contract, to start immediately for approximately 6-8 weeks. This is a really friendly team, and a busy and varied role. The successful candidate will need to drive as you will be out of the office some of the time visiting properties.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaising with residents and implementing ideas for improvement for communal areas
- Carrying out inspections and fire risk assessments in communal areas owned by the company, reporting any issues to Health and Safety officer
- Completing all reports and paperwork within time frames
- Managing and improving housing estates, dealing with issues efficiently e.g. graffiti/ abandoned cars etc.
- Being the first point of contact face to face and on the phone dealing with enquiries, regarding tenancy and estate matters
- Carrying out Tenancy checks and property inspections on a regular basis.
- Advising tenants on property works required
- Maintaining up to date electronic records keeping track of ongoing cases and running reports.
- Ad hoc general admin duties e.g. filing/scanning
This is a great opportunity for an efficient, approachable and organised administrator with experience in the property sector or in customer services to join a well-established company on a temporary basis.
- Free on-site parking
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: £10 per hour
- Duration 6-8 weeks
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.