A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and methodical FX Consultant and Client On-Boarding Officer with experience in Financial Services to support our internationally...
Tate are working with a fantastic organisation in Plymouth that provides leadership for the education and training system. It ensures that the shape and skills of the future health and public health workforce evolve to sustain high quality outcomes for patients in the face of demographic and technological change.
This fantastic organization is currently recruiting for a Professional Development Officer to start in September supporting the team until March 2019 on a Fixed Term Contract for Maternity Cover.
This is a fast paced and varied role for an individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role. Working Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00
Main duties for this role are below,
- Management of Administration tasks for the Faculty and Development Lead
- PSU Admin
- Referrals and expenditure monitoring via databases
- Supervision of the Professional Development Co Ordinator
- Administer simulation/Quality Improvement
- Administer Professional and Generic skills work stream
- Interim administrative support for SuppoRRT
- Finances and Oracle
- Website and event administration
For a more detailed job description and more information please call Charlotte on 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.