Collections Agent£20-£23kMaidenhead, Berkshire We are recruiting for an ambitious and customer focused individual to work for a successful and expanding organisation. This role would suit...
Tate are currently recruiting for a water sample collector to join our client, one of the UK's top water providers based in Staines, on a temporary for 6 months. Based in their modern offices with a great onsite restaurant the role will be paying around £9.00 an hour.
Driving is essential for this role, you will be provided with a vehicle but you will need a full UK driving licence.
You will be working a 37.5 hours a week
- Maintain all necessary records and comply with all relevant quality processes.
- Multistop driving to collect samples from across our areas
- Management of paperwork and records
- Ensure all Affinity Water samples are collected in accordance with schedules / instructions and are delivered to the laboratory on time when required
- Liaise with customers / other stakeholders and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in and promote the internal feedback process, to actively seek and offer feedback to achieve continuous improvement in all areas
- Communicate effectively with other colleagues, departments, external customers and authorities, both verbally and in writing
- Some weekend working may be required
- A positive attitude to health, safety and environmental protection
- Able to follow strict procedures time after time without deviation
- Reliability and excellent time keeping
- The ability to work well under pressure, and a common sense approach to problem solving
- Effective working both independently and in a team
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Good interpersonal and Customer engagement skills
- A reasonable level of computer literacy and good written communication
- Flexibility to respond to, any help with, any change to work patterns
- A desire and ability to learn and develop
- Full driving licence and confident driver
If you are immediately available and have the required experience please apply below or email Jordan at
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.