Scheduling Administrator Permanent Lolworth £23,000 £24,000 Per Annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic administrator to join a...
A well-presented, highly organised and confident person is required to join a leading international business. The role based in modern/ contemporary offices based in Stevenage will involve overseeing the organisation of the domestic staff working across three properties in the UK and abroad. Although office based, this job will require you to be out and about. Transport is essential.
Here, you will be internally referred to as a 'Household Management Assistant', which we have advertised as a Scheduling Assistant so you relate more the to job. You will ultimately be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing daily, monthly and annual work schedules for domestic staff
- Checking weekly staff time-sheets
- Maintaining and updating job descriptions and team communications
- Completion of inventory checks for three properties and weekly property ground checks
- Attending regular staff meetings and taking minutes
- General administration and diary updating
Our ideal Household Management Assistant candidate will need:
- To be well presented
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A full driving licence and transport
- To be proactive and highly organised
- To be flexible and reliable
- To have a confident and professional phone manner
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary between £19,000 - £20000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.