Tate are recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Adviser (verbal and written) for a leading brand in Leicester. Responsibilities:· Answering incoming calls from customers,...
Are you someone who likes to provide outstanding Customer Services? Tate Recruitment are seeking Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The role is on a temporary leading to permanent position with a salary of £15,000 + bonus.
- Handling incoming/outbound service/sales enquiries via telephone and email.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries.
- Up-selling service related products in a professional manner.
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
- Experience in customer services would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player
The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering first class customer service to ensure that the customers are receiving the care and service that they should be.
Both interviews and start dates will be immediate starting. The working hours for this role are between the hours of 8.00am - 18.00pm (on different shift patterns) on 37.5 hour week (Working between Mondays to Fridays). Working one in three Saturdays with one day off during the week.The hourly rate will start on the National Living Wage then increasing to £15,000 to £15,600 per annum once permanent. There is also a bonus structure that will start from day one. Please note that this is not sales based role and purely customer serviced focused but does entail up selling. If you are an experienced Call Handler, Contact Centre Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Call Centre Agent, Sales Advisor, Customer Planning Administrator or Office Administrator and you simply have a passion for providing excellent customer services and this is where you want your career to flourish, then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.