We are currently recruiting for various temporary positions from Graduate level up to experienced Secretaries and PA's, within a 10 mile radius of Guildford.Hourly rates...
What: Team Secretary
Where: West End
Salary: Between 30-36K based on experience
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with our client, a leading property investment business in the west end. They are seeking a Team Secretary to assist them in providing property administrative support across a team of Asset Managers. We are seeking a team player, with strong communication skills, who is able to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. If you possess the above skills, coupled with advanced excel skills, experience working across any accounting or property databases or software and strong administrative skills, we want to hear from you! Please note, experience specifically using Yardi software will be strongly advantageous in this role.
- Diary management for the team & team director
- Travel bookings - International and Local flights, hotels and trains
- Filing, archiving, answering phones on behalf of the team
- Photocopying, scanning and printing documents
- Some ad-hoc personal admin for Property Director
- Arranging access to properties owned by company and when required. i.e. Photoshoots or utility suppliers, landlord inspections.
- Offering general IT support to the team
- Track progress of docs sent out to various stakeholders
- Save all signed executed docs on system
- Track all lease documentation and ensure it is uploaded onto Yardi system before the deadline. Chase managing agents and lawyers if deadline is not met
- Keep team trackers up to date
- Set up monthly meetings with various teams and stakeholders
- Issue/draft agendas for all monthly meetings and ad-hoc meetings
- Prepare documentation used in monthly meetings and then type up minutes taken by team
- Chasing unpaid invoices with Accounts Payable team
- Coding invoices and passing on to Accounts Payable team
- Other reasonable ad-hoc requests
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.