Credit ControlMilton Keynes10 3 Monday to Friday25 Hours per week Our client is seeking a permanent Part Time Credit Controller for a permanent position.You will...
Part Time Receptionist
To provide the best possible service to staff and customers visiting and calling the Staines office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate the switchboard, ensuring all calls are answered quickly and in a polite and professional manner. This includes providing excellent customer service in ascertaining where to direct calls and taking messages as appropriate.
- To greet visitors on arrival to the office in a pleasant, professional manner and ensure they follow the signing-in procedure.
- Assist Senior Receptionist and Housekeeper prepare drinks for visitors in the reception waiting area and ensure area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist Senior Receptionist with hotel and travel booking services.
- To provide administrative support to both the Facilities team and Staines PA team if and when needed.
Administration Tasks include:
- Regularly review and update the Reception Manual to reflect changing work practices/changes
- Regularly review and update Facilities Manual to reflect changing work practices/changes
- Data entry within spreadsheets
- Create and maintain databases
- Create purchase orders using Oracle iprocurement
- Car Parking spreadsheet
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external suppliers as required.
- Order buffet lunches as directed, liaising with members of the PA team as necessary on menus and with the caterers to ensure lunches arrive on time.
- Arrange courier collections and deliveries as required.
- Check and manage meeting room requirements and provide AV support in terms of set up and equipment in all meeting rooms.
- Where required, assisting Housekeeper with the setting up of meeting rooms to the customer's specification/requirements including drinks, lunches etc.
- Liaise with and assist Housekeeper to ensure that all meetings rooms are set up at the beginning of every day and left clean and tidy following use. This includes:
- Keeping meeting room fridges stocked up with water and ensuring that the water never gets lower than two boxes in stock area
- Checking meeting room clocks are on time and if not to report to Facilities team
- Ensuring supplies are fully stocked in all rooms e.g. stationery, coasters, IT equipment such as remotes
- The correct amount of cups and glasses are in each meeting room
- Continually strive to ensure you provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain stocks of stationery and catering supplies, placing orders as required. Report any excessive orderings/costings to Facilities team.
- Manage the car parking arrangements for both on and off site parking for the Staines office.
- Organise car parking spaces for visitors when required
- Provide mailroom support services to the Staines office. This will include sorting, delivery and collection of mail, delivery of ad hoc parcels to the relevant departments and franking machine updates
- Assist Facilities team with weekly Fire bell test and act as Fire marshal in the event of emergency.
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Money Laundering and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time.
- Carrying out and be fully aware of actions as are required to meet the requirements of the Governance framework including attendance at any relevant management and committee meetings.
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements by ensuring ongoing compliance with the following objectives:
- controls in their processes are effective to manage risks (in conjunction with Financial Control)
- processes are operating as mapped
- departmental staff are aware of their responsibilities and operate in line with the Group standard
- provide assistance to financial control in the performing of any testing
- exceptions are noted and appropriate remedial action taken
- any changes to process/systems have been approved in line with Group policy/procedure
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills encompassing a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Commitment to employer values
- Proactive approach in seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Willingness to undertake training and development when required
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong focus on providing a best in class quality of service
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Excellent time management skills
- Display a sense of pride in your appearance and service delivery
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Ability to deal with clients/customers on all levels either face to face, via e-mail or phone.
- Flexible and willing approach to work
- Previous administration experience desirable
- Must be proficient in Word and Outlook and have at least basic Excel and PowerPoint skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.