Great opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Assistant to join a hugely successful, market leading brand. This is a busy, responsible role that would prove a...
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Key Account Manager, ideally with Ecommerce or Retail experience to join an innovative, global and not-for-profit membership organisation who is rapidly expanding and challenging everything they do to improve their offerings to customers. This is a permanent opportunity paying between £55 -£60K per annum + bonus and based near Liverpool Street, London.
This is a wonderful role for someone who has Key Account Management experience, is highly motivated and resilient with substantial experience spent either working for a major Grocery retailer, brand or technology provider within the Grocery sector to drive an industry committed transformation agenda which is commercially viable for all stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Head of Grocery, you will ultimately be responsible managing large retail and manufacturing accounts in North England as well as identifying opportunities for growth in standards adoption with clients.
- Delivering agreed programmes and KPI's from the Grocery Strategy and Operating Plans
- Grow my client's brand positioning, increasing its relevance within the Grocery sector through relevant, targeted networking and collaboration
- Co-manage the Retail/Grocery Advisory Group, ensuring that sessions are relevant, well-managed and have an outcome orientation
- Develop and deliver standards adoption plans and membership growth plans within the sector to meet agreed KPIs
- Develop targeted marketing materials, case studies, press releases, brochures and any other required materials (in conjunction with other teams, as required) and speak at leading relevant events
- Manage pilot projects and initial implementations within allocated sectors to drive initial adoption of the organisation standards and services
- Represent my client at industry seminars and exhibitions
- Monthly reporting of sector data and plans in support of accurate and timely management information
- Extensive knowledge of the Grocery sector, their partners and trading communities
- A good understanding of the Grocery value chain and good understanding of consumer challenges
- Fully conversant in the key trends affecting Grocery and their communities
- Experience in facilitating industry groups towards agreed solutions and outcomes
- Ecommerce and Retail Account Management experience
- Value change management skills
- The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.