Tate are currently working in partnership with South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust and are seeking to recruit a number of 999 /111 Emergency Call...
Call Handler, Oldham, Temp - Perm, £7.83 per hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading UK service provider, delivering outstanding customer experiences, in the regulated environments of health, central and local government. We are working with them to recruit for a Call Handler, who will be responsible for taking inbound calls from Black Cab drivers in London who are looking to book their vehicle in for a service or warranty update.
Key elements of the role:
- Handling Inbound Calls and demonstrating first class customer service
- Booking services for taxi drivers
- Logging calls
- Advising on any complaints or queries
- Processing information and entering onto a computer
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- IT Literate with a working knowledge / understanding of MS Office
- Effective communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Investigatory skills
- Effective time management
To express your interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or call the Tate Service Delivery Centre on 01582 692 543 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.