Admin assistant Luton £9 per hour 4 month temporary roleTate are currently looking for a Temporary Administrator for up to 4 months to support with...
Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator for our client in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known organisation, Our clients support team work alongside the core business to assist with their everyday secretarial needs.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining client accounting records for insolvent estates
- Processing job set up and closure forms
- Using the Insolvency Practitioner Software (IPS)
- Completion of diary lines
- Banking of incoming cheques
- Daily postings
- Cheque processing/BACS/CHAPS payments
- Inter account transfers
- Opening, administering and closing estate bank accounts
- Preparation of submission of statutory returns to Companies House
- Bank reconciliations
- Communicating with all the major high street banks
- Communication with The Insolvency Services
- Communicating with employees on a daily basis
- Dealing with day to day queries
- Opening / closure of client accounts
- Maintenance of centralised Treasury files . Data entry input relating to Courtwork clients . Preparing documents via Altia into Excel format - concentration and accuracy required
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in administration
- Positive, proactive individuals who take pride in delivering a high quality output
- An ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff
- Organised with strong time management skills
- demonstrates good writing skills
Immdiate interviews are taking place so submit your cv today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.