Permanent Purchase Ledger job. Located near Stevenage/Hertford/Knebworth area in Hertfordshire.9-5pm Monday Friday paying circa £21,000 As a Purchase Ledger Clerk here you will have your...
Tate are currently recruiting for a purchase ledger to join our client on a permanent basis based in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known firm.
- The Transaction Processing System (TPS) Executive is a key role within our Recovery Case Management Unit. You will be part of a national team and will be responsible for providing a comprehensive cash book. Within the role you will regularly liaise with internal clients including partners and senior managers and will need to establish good working relationships accordingly. Within this role you will also be involved in a number of ad hoc duties as and when required. Key duties will involve:
- Reviewing TPS receipts and payment transaction requests for inputting
- Checking and verifying backup documents before processing onto TPS system
- Checking invoices and querying where necessary and following up for missing information by phone and email
- Scanning invoices
- Coding invoices
- Processing invoices through bespoke TPS system
- Processing payment runs
- Resolving queries
- Ad hoc duties to assist the department
- Ad hoc reporting
- Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to resolve queries confidently
- Computer literate Microsoft word/excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player who enjoys working in a team
- Email your cv today as immediate interview are taking place.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.