AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
Location: South Woodford
Salary: £23,000 - rising to £24,000 after the completion of a successful three-month probation period
Role: Administrator for a leading Surveying firm
Qualifications, skills and experience:
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to understand and resolve problems. You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of accurately updating and maintaining spread sheets. A proven history of working in a customer service based role would be preferred.
- Proven background in administration and customer service
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate a passion for customer care
- Well-structured, demonstrating good initiative and hardworking
- Positive, organised and enthusiastic approach
- Good judgement when to take ownership of a situation, when to delegate, when to escalate
- Tact, discretion and professionalism in dealing with each customer
- To organise and maintain all administrative work and systems according to the project requirements including documentation to enable accurate monitoring
- To arrange appointments for Surveyors and trainees with other surveyors and clients
- To assist with document control including uploading of documentation onto client systems
- Overseeing the office and dealing with telephone & e-mail enquiries
- Controlling the office diary system for Surveyors and trainees
- Review and distribution of postal correspondence
- Monitoring of Surveyor's credit control
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.