Tate Recruitment are seeking an Care Home Office Manager in Hinckley. The role is on a temporary basis working adhoc bank shifts to support the...
Tate are looking for an Office Manager to join a fast-growing advertising company based in Brixton. The ideal candidate will have senior administration and office management experience with an interest in advertising. Strong Microsoft package skills are a must and the ability to oversee a team.
- Running the in-house scheme for delivery of stock items for our clients
- Supervising the packing/delivery staff to ensure clients' deadlines are met
- Liaising with suppliers and delivery companies
- Supervising their junior staff (apprentice) members to ensure deliveries are sent out on time
- Checking supplier invoices and entering on Quickbooks accounts software
- Raising sales invoices and purchase orders
- Managing petty cash
- Assisting with recruitment
- Supporting the Director
- Assisting with ongoing implementation of the CRM system including qualifying information and contact details
- Research setting up web based ordering scheme for these stock deliveries via intranet or private client website
- Research storage space options anticipating the time when our client stock levels outgrow our existing space
- Reviewing the company's processes and systems, researching and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Research advertising opportunities for the company and other marketing options
- Manage completion of ISO accreditations and establish formal practices
- Involvement in the company's social networking campaigns
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience of using courier companies & delivery firms
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- An understanding of basic accounting terms and practices
This is a really exciting role and there is so much scope for personal and professional development with this role as the company continues to grow.
If interested please submit your CV in word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.