Job Title: HR Administrator (Full-time Apprenticeship)Salary: £16,000 per anumLocation: Watford, United KingdomA fantastic opportunity has arisen within an accountancy consultancy firm their focus is on...
Watford £19k to £21500k
Our client is the Market Leader in their Industry and their aim is to develop and support employees in first class training. We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the HR team and progress a career in HR!!
Role will consist of -
- Providing admin support with new starters, leavers and contracts
- Updating and maintaining HR in house system
- Collating payroll information on a monthly basis
- Respond to reference requests
- Manage visa and Eligibility to work
- Keep attendance records up to date
- Health and safety records up to date
- Prepare and distribute internal recruitment vacancies
- Prepare offer letters
- Liaise with IT for new starters and leavers
- General admin to the Hr team
Ideal candidate -
- Experience in HR
- Understanding of TUPE process
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
- Strong admin experience - Excel and word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.