Director Level Personal Assistant Salary £up to £26kIncredible benefitsCity centre location The company Exciting opportunity to join an extremely dynamic and forward thinking organisation. The...
Executive Personal Assistant
Our client is a well established pensions provider who are looking for an experienced personal assistant to provide full PA and administrative duties for an Executive Director. They have an excellent office in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional team.
They seek a bright, switched on and professional individual to join their growing team. Duties will include: diary management; email screening, meeting management, formatting and management of documents, high quality customer service and stakeholder management skills.
- Manage diary and travel details - arranging meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the mailbox, including categorising, prioritising and responding
- Provide a high quality timely service to customers and stakeholders by phone, email and face to face
- Liaise with team members to ensure that all regular reports and papers are drafted, collated and stored effectively and to meet deadlines
- Provide cover for the wider executive personal assistant team
- Provide minute taking of senior management meetings
- Communicate effectively with all key internal and external stakeholders, escalating high priority issues as required, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly
- Experience of providing high quality personal assistant support in a fast paced and proactive environment
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, set targets, determine priorities and deal with conflicting demands
- Managing large amounts of information and instructions efficiently and accurately from various sources, for delegation and action
- Experience of drafting correspondence and reports on sensitive issues and experience of work at a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience of document managements systems
- Proactive and flexible
- Can do approach
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Negotiating skills
- Calm under pressure
Salary and benefits:
- Civil service pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Development opportunities
- Enhanced parental leave arrangements
- A free employee assistance programme
- An excellent office location and environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.