Office Administrator £16k to £18k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Are you looking for an entry level position in administration? Our client a forward thinking...
We are currently recruiting for a fast growing innovative business who already have a well established presence within their industry. We are keen to recruit an enthusiastic passionate candidate to join their team in an office support function. Excellent role with lots of variety.Supporting the office with day to day admin focusing on supporting senior management, the Office manager along with customer service and marketing teams.
- Holiday tracking/recording
- Office ordering / deliveries
- Keeping filing & records up to date
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting coordination (calendar, lunches etc. - both for internal & external)
- Answering & tracking incoming calls to the office
- Proof reading and adaptation
- Producing marketing collateral
- Providing excellent customer support
- Database management
- Good organisation skills - event organising experience a bonus
- Good written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to proof read carefully
- Creative thinker
- Quick at picking up new digital tools Communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people both in written and verbal form.
- Organised and pro-active, with initiative and an ability to work at pace, you'll juggle a varied workload, effectively balancing priorities and deadlines.
If you have the right skills and are interested in this position please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.