Customer Service & Sales Administrator- Bilingual English/FrenchGuildford£20KInterviews ASAPOur client, a telecoms company based in Guildford are looking for a professional bilingual Customer Service Administrator to...
Customer Sales Specialist
£11.79 per hour plus quarterly bonus OTE £29000
37.5 hour week between 8.30 and 19.00 hours
Temporary rolling contract, 25 days plus bank holidays, excellent work environment
This global specialist company is looking for a confident customer sales specialist to work in a motivated team in great offices in Burgess Hill
- Follow re determined sales campaigns
- Improving the relationship with existing customers and establishing new customers by regular telephone contact
- To provide inbound/outbound telephone coverage for vacant territories as and when required by the Area Business Managers
- To undertake Consumer welcome calls which require outbound calling outside normal working hours but is classified as part of your job role
- To proactively take part when required in National & Regional Sales Meetings
- To provide campaign reports when requested
- Handle enquiries
- To take and process orders
- To ensure where appropriate, that marketing campaigns are followed regarding product and/or price promotions.
- To liaise with our Field Sales teams
- When requested, undertake field visits
- To carry out general administration duties when required
- Recent experience in pro-active outbound calling (preferably in the last 3 years)
- Someone who understands and wants to work in a corporate/professional environment and be an ambassador for the company
- An interest in the company and an appetite for learning new products
- A more 'persuasive' seller rather than a 'hard seller'
- A motivated self-starter
- Experience using Word/Excel
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Attention to detail
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.