Do you want to work for one the leading retailers? Do you have experience and passion for customer services? Are you looking to work...
Customer Service Executive
Full time - Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a "blue chip" brand based in Bedford. They are looking for someone to work within their complaints department who has the ability to investigate and solve problems before offering the customer a solution. Potential to go permanent with opportunity for progression. There is free parking and subsidised restaurant on site in their beautiful open plan offices.
You will be
- First point of contact to all customers for complaints
- Resolve complaints within FSA guidelines offering a fair result
- Investigate customer problems and solve them quickly and efficiently
- Accurate data entry
- Build and maintain great relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Work to KPI's and team targets
- Experience within customer service is essential
- Complaint handling experience is preferred
- You must be positive and friendly with the ability to build rapport with various people
- Must be self-motivated and a problem solver
- must have strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role please email your CV or call Hayley on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.