Full Time working Mon-Fri 37.5 hours between 8.30-5.30 flexible with working hours within this time
Great Benefits - Free parking, free on-site gym and subsided café
Exciting opportunity to work in newly refurbished, modern spacious offices in Milton Keynes. The role of the Concierge Co-Ordinator is to be the main point of contact for visitors and support with all general day to day admin duties and ensure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis. You will be reporting into the Office Manager along with one other administrator.
You must be energetic and a real team player, your role is crucial to ensuring all customers/visitors feel looked after. You must be able to prioritise and have great attention to detail.
- Screening and answering inbound calls
- Passing messages to the relevant people within the business
- Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring they feel welcome
- Ensure that the office is always tidy and presentable
- Prepare all meeting/boardrooms before and after use
- Typing letters and emails
- Completing stationery order for the office
- Ensuring all post is sent correctly both inbound and outbound
- Facilities support
- General admin tasks including some project work
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good follow-up skills and a positive attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- High energy level with creative problem solving abilities
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.