Customer Service Administrator - Home based role in Southampton - £19,000 plus excellent benefits - Monday to Friday 9-5pm
We are supporting an award-winning company who are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrators to join their busy and successful team on permanent and fixed term contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a role where you can work from the comfort of your own home, with experienced and knowledgeable managers to support you, and the chance to get your foot in the door with a company that has recently won the outstanding well being award, amongst many others.
- Maintaining and administering database records accurately and processing any changes to details
- Answering and dealing with client enquiries via phone and email
- Ensuring client data matches the database of information
- Making amendments to customer's policies as and when needed
- Supporting with invoice and financial queries
- Ideally you will have previous Administration and Customer Service experience within an office environment, however hospitality and retail will be considered.
- You will love to work in a busy team, but also have the capability to do this remotely and still enjoy that sense of achievement in adding value to the company and colleagues
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot anomalies is paramount
- You will be a confident communicator who is happy with phone work and administration
- Being able to solve problems efficiently for customers and go above and beyond for them
- You will be asked to attend site meetings on occasions; therefore you must be based within the Hampshire area.
The benefits include, 28 days annual leave, pension, well being schemes, health plans, cycle to work schemes, there is also a group bonus scheme.
These role will be starting in early February so please do get in touch with me as interviews will start to take place this week and next.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted