HR Manager Coventry (CV1) Vacancy: Fixed Term Contract leading to Permanent after 3-6 monthsHours: Monday Friday 40 hours a week Salary: £30k Company overview...
Do you want to work for a company based on trust and integrity, where people and business thrive?
We are looking for an experienced senior manager within pensions and/or benefits to join a global organisation. The role is completely flexible with regards to working remotely, or working reduced hours. There will be a requirement to be in the office once every one to two weeks.
The salary is flexible and comes with a great benefits package to include: Up to 8% matched Pension Scheme, bike4Work, buying holiday, charitable contributions, income protection, dental insurance, health assessment, life assurance, personal accident insurance, private medical scheme and travel insurance
Extra / Anytime Benefits: Gym discounts, employee assistance programme, eye care, mortgage advice and shopping gateway
You will be responsible for a team of 8 with two team leaders reporting in to you. You must have strong numerical and verbal critical reasoning.
You will be creating and driving a high performance culture which attracts and retains the best people who love what they do and are passionate about delivering a distinctive client service.
What you'll be doing:
- You will lead, engage and develop the Benefits and Pensions team - 8 FTE
- You will create a high performance culture which attracts and retains the best people who love what they do and are passionate about delivering a distinctive service
- You will ensure best practice and administration compliance with HMRC and Pensions Regulator legislation, in conjunction with EBC (employee benefits consultancy) and Finance
- You will align administration processes to meet current and future Policy requirements, as determined by the Reward and Policy team's strategy and changing regulatory requirements
- You will work alongside the key decision makers at a tactical level to implement change
- You will review current processes and look into identifying new areas of development that will align with market best practice and the firm's desire to retain and reward talented individuals
You must have experience in a similar role at management level.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.