Do you have experience of managing multiple installation projects within the playground or construction industry? Are you looking to work for a progressive business with...
Project Manager - St Albans
£25k to £40k
Are you looking for a new Challenge and a chance to be part of a growing Industry?
If so, Tate are recruiting for a very successful company, based in St Albans, who are looking to expand their current team. Our client are already part of a global organisation and expanding due to growth within their market and their increasing market share within the UK!
We are proud to be supporting a client who focus on product innovation and quality, for generations their trusted brand have continued to provide new products to their customers. They are the largest independent provider of their products in North-America, yet are constantly improving, and creating products with their customer's needs in mind.
Role will consist of:
- Coordinating in-house and globally
- Working with the in house teams, partners and stakeholders for the smooth delivery of projects
- Developing project plans
- Measuring project performance and management project risks
- Ensure all projects are to agreed time plans
- Liaise with regulatory partners
- Brand management
- Over seeing a project from start to finish
Ideal Candidate and experience:
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with all levels
- Experience of working within European & US Manufacturers desirable
- SAP experience
Our client know that their staff are their backbone. That's why they are constantly looking for new leaders who can join their team, and build the way towards a better future for the company.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.