Graduate opportunity - Customer Support Technician- Eastleigh - £21,000 - Flexible working from home 2 days a week - Full time hours Monday to Friday. Easily accessible via public transport
We are working with a lovely client based in Eastleigh who provide exciting software solutions to businesses in the UK, and they are looking to expand their team due to growth. This is a great opportunity for any graduates looking for a chance to get their foot in the door with an innovative technology company.
The Customer Support Technician will work within the Customer Support Team, and your primary responsibility is to provide initial guidance to customer queries as well as investigating and resolving their issues.
Customer Support Technician duties include:
- Log, prioritise and resolve customer queries raised via inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Provide correct and accurate resolutions to queries raised by customers as quickly and efficiently as possible, keeping customers updated at all times and ensuring customer satisfaction with the resolution.
- Reproduce customer reported issues in the Customer Support Team test and environment performing Root Cause Analysis within your personal skillset.
- Identify where improvements can be made in the Customer Support Site and raise these to the Technical Author for review with suggestions.
- Working with your line manager, define your skills matrix and undertake independent learning to ensure you are continually improving, becoming an expert in all aspects of the Product Suite.
- Take part in wider company initiatives including new product rollouts
- Ensure that customers are happy with their use of the Product Suite, highlighting any potential unhappiness to the Customer Support Manager and the Operations and Professional Services Manager
Key skills and experience
- Ideally some customer service experience within an office, hospitality or retail environment
- Persistent with optimistic, "whatever it takes" disposition
- Excellent customer service skills, you will continually delight your customers
- Empathetic individual, you can understand how an issue affects your customers, on a personal level, and are able to communicate this to your customers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted