Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
£20,000 - £23,000
Are you an administrator who is used to working in busy environments, can work under pressure and has a fun personality? My client specialises in bespoke glasswork for both personal and commercial customers and are looking for an established administrator to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career within the administrative industry. Core Hours are Monday - Friday 07:30-16:30 and you will also be required to work one Saturday a month, 9:00-12:30.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Monitoring the central email inbox and dealing with all enquiries accordingly
- Be first point of contact for all general and sales enquiries via telephone
- Producing quotes
- Greeting customers and supporting the full 360 sales process
- Updating social media/ website blogs
- General admin duties: stationary ordering, filing, scanning
- Processing invoices and chasing of payment
- Administrative Experience (2 years)
- Construction background/ knowledge is desirable
- Sociable and friendly
- Customer service skills
- Organised and able to work under pressure
If this sounds like what you have been looking for, then give Danielle a call on 01223 324433. Alternatively, apply direct with an updated CV in a word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.