Do you want to work for one the leading retailers? Do you have experience and passion for customer services? Are you looking to work...
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Pay: £10 per hour
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Our established client based in Andover is looking for an efficient, friendly and adaptable administrator to support their housing department on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be part of a great team and will need to be organised, proactive and able to provide an excellent customer service.
- Assisting with diary management, booking appointments, providing advice and guidance to customers and keeping records updated.
- Being the first point of contact face to face and on the phone dealing with enquiries, regarding tenancy and estate matters
- Be the contact in regards to mutual exchanges and provide advice and guidance to applicants.
- Following notification of abandoned vehicles, arrange for clearance and storage and raise a Rechargeable Works Order to ensure costs are recovered.
- Booking and carrying out rolling programme inspections as required, completing paperwork within time frames
- Managing and setting up Starter Tenancy files.
- Carrying out estate inspections when required, including the administration and liaising with utility companies
- Dealing with change of tenancy requests and filing the appropriate paperwork
- Maintaining up to date electronic records keeping track of ongoing cases and running reports.
- Ad hoc general admin duties e.g. filing/scanning
This is a great company to work for, looking for someone to start ASAP
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.