The company is growing at a fast pace and the operational team members will be responsible for helping achieve this as well as providing a...
Customer Deliver Manager, Oldbury, Temporary, up to £22ph
Tate have teamed up with a leading member of the motoring industry to recruit for a Customer Delivery Manager in Oldbury.
Tate are looking for a candidate who is experienced in managing a team in the inbound customer service sector. This candidate's primary accountability would be to lead the team to achieve the commercial budgets and to optimise revenue and gross margin.
This is a full time temporary role for 3 months, paying up to £22 per hour.
- To support the development of the functions commercial strategy and financial budgets and KPI's
- To lead and be accountable for the teams to achieve the sales, service, commercial and operational targets for the function
- Be responsible for the function achieving the agreed quality outcomes including customer satisfaction, NPS and CSAT scores and compliance with regulatory requirements
- To lead and motivate staff to achieve high levels of staff engagement, operational performance and customer satisfaction
- To act as a champion of this customer centric function, ensuring to act as a lead and role model in every customer transaction that is aligned to commercial requirements, the customer proposition and the company values
- To ensure the development and implementation of the forecast and plan for operational resources to achieve the agreed standards of service (Answer Time, Handling Time, Abandon Rate) and minimise the cost
- Proven leadership and success in sales and customer service function
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Results driven
- Operational decision making
- High attention to detail
- Educated to Degree Standard or professional equivalent
- Excellent people management skills ideally attained in a sales/service environment
- Excellent motivational skills with the ability to inspire/coach others
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, apply today! Or for more information, please call Sammy at Tate Recruitment on 01582 692 543.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.