Do you have experience either in-house, or agency with experience of managing a 360 recruitment process? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for a...
Inclusion & Diversity Advisor - Temporary
£16.38 per hour
37 hour week
6 month Temporary contract
This organization is looking for a specialist within this sector to support and provide advice enabling it to meet its obligations with regard to Inclusion and Diversity in employment and service delivery.
Some key requirements of the role:
- To deliver the Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan,
- To research and advise the Service on its compliance with surrounding equality, diversity and inclusion on behalf of senior managers
- To produce and monitor equality and diversity related statistics as requested, or in order to inform future direction and action plans
- To review, draft, prepare and formulate policy/procedural documentation for presentation and consideration by senior managers.
- To support and work with the Strategic Manager in delivering cultural change through values and behaviours.
- To support the preparation of reports/briefing notes for line managers, for submission to internal and external Committees.
- To support equality analysis and equality (people) impact assessments through coaching, training and quality assurance.
- To work with Service managers in order to embed and promote equality of opportunities in service delivery.
- To promote and assist in the integration of programmes in relation to positive action by assisting line managers with events and opportunities which will increase the diversity of the organisation's workforce.
- To maintain an awareness of existing, forthcoming and proposed legislation relating to equality matters, providing a valid interpretation on current legal and employee relations issues that have equality implications e.g. Equality Act 2010 Technical Guidance
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.