My client, a leading IT and Communications business is looking for an exceptional customer service administrator to support their clients who range from retailers through...
Client Services Administrator
We are supporting our Winchester based client with a six month fixed term contract in a busy motivated team. The role is varied and each day will be different. You will work alongside pivotal Account Managers and support their administrative requirements.
- Responding to Customer queries and problem solving
- Collation of reports and reconciliations
- General Administration duties
- You will have excellent Customer Service skills, a confident communicator internally and externally is key
- You will be values and service driven
- Customer service experience either face to face or over the phone is essential
- Process driven in administration whilst being able to work to deadlines
- Experience of handling stressful situations and being able to remain calm
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
- Excellent time management
- Detail orientated
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
This is a fantastic company to work for that have great benefits and a much desired working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.